We are looking to be best at what we do and thus go to great length to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience on our site. If you are not entirely happy we will replace, repair or credit your account subject to below terms.All warranties and guarantees are per original manufacture terms.
You may return any unwanted goods provided it does not fall under the following category
- An ebook;
- An electronic voucher;
- A newspaper, periodical, magazine or book;
- A foodstuff, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption;
- A fragrance which has been used;
- A product which is considered personal and/or may represent an unreturnable items for personal hygiene reasons; or
- A product which has been customised for you or made to your specifications
The product must meet the following:
- Be undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached
- Be in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- You must have notified us of your intention to return said product within 5 working days of returning it if it is not defective. Any shipping costs will be incurred by yourself.
We reserve the right to refuse to take the unwanted product if it does not meet the said conditions above.
Fashion and sportswear products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available. In such a case, we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you at no charge. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
The free upliftment of exchange items in accordance with this provision will be limited to one instance per cart. Any subsequent exchanges will attract the collection charges based on ruling rates at the time of exchange.
We reserve the right to inspect the product to validate your return. Please refer to our FAQs for some advice on making sure that your product is returnable under this section.
Not what you ordered
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website (including if it is missing any accessories), please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference)
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by logging a return on the Website.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at our or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) discretion repair / replace the product as soon as possible (where applicable) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (where applicable).
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects. If you find that it is defective in any way we will gladly replace/ repair or credit your account. Shipping costs will be carried by us.
- An out of box failure (OBF)
- A manufacturer defect which renders the item inoperable for the purpose it was designed.
The following will not fall under defective:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product
- Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product and
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Vouchers & Coupons
Where you have used a Coupon to purchase a product that you later return for a refund in accordance with this Policy, we will provide you with a replacement Coupon and will credit your account for that portion of the purchase price which you paid via one of our other payment methods.
However, wherever you have used a Voucher to purchase a product that you later return for a refund in accordance with this Policy, we cannot refund you in cash for that portion of the purchase price which you paid using the Voucher, but we will credit your account.
eBooks are treated differently to other products when it comes to returns, given their digital nature and the fact that technical knowledge of eBooks may be required to assist you if the eBook or its Link does not work. Once you purchase an eBook, we will only allow you to return it if defective.
Should you experience any problems in using the Link to access the eBook, in opening or reading the eBook itself, or if the eBook is defective in some other way (missing pages, incorrect book, etc), please log a return on the Website as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the problem, but in any event within 6 months of purchase. This will create a support request for you.
As a result, we will investigate the possible cause/s of the problem and how to rectify them. We may need to liaise with the relevant service providers to assess and rectify the problem or to issue you with a new Link so that you can get a replacement eBook of the same title.If the eBook is defective, we will at your choice replace it (if such replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the eBook (or refund you if that is your preference).