How do I register with E-Stolo?
To register as a shopper, create a profile. We’ll need your name, e-mail address, a password of 8 characters and at least 1 contact number.
To register as a business, you’ll need to enter your Business Name.
How do I buy something from E-Stolo.com
Find the items you wish to buy
Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page. You will also find links to browse more detailed product-specific searches department. When you find an item that interests you, click the title or name of the item to see its details, including availability and dispatch estimate times.
Add to cart
Found the products you want to buy? Click on Add to cart. Your shopping cart contains all the products that you have selected to buy. Once you’ve added an item to your Shopping Cart, keep searching until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking the
Add to Wish List
Your Wish List is a handy list of all the items you do not want to checkout with immediately. You can move items between your Checkout list and Wish List.
- To enter checkout, click on the cart ‘ checkout’ button.
- Your product list will appear. Select the products you wish to buy and click on the check-out button on the bottom right of the page
- If you were not already logged in as a user, you will now be prompted to log in or register.
- Enter your billing details, full name, phone number and address. Your billing and shipping address can be different should you wish. Please ensure that you utilise the correct postal code in the shipping address.
- If you wish to ship to a different address to that of your billing, kindly tick ship to a different address and enter the address details below.
- Select your payment method, and click on the ‘place order’ button on the right of the page
- Click on ‘proceed’ if you are ready to complete the payment process.
- You will now be re-directed to a 3D secure payment page.
- What payment options are available – Payment for goods can be done via
- PAYGATE Credit Card or EFT
- When will my deposit be cleared – We are dependent on the banks systems to ensure all payments are cleared timeously.
- Are my card details secure – All details are secured as they are stored by our payment gateway provider who is PCI DSS compliant and use the highest of encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL). We are also 3D Secure which is additional protection with credit card transactions on our site. Credit card payments are processed via the iVeri Payment Gateway, operated by iVeri Payment Solutions in partnership with Nedbank Limited.
- What is 3D Secure – 3D Secure is led by the credit card schemes and is designed to make online shopping transactions safer by authenticating a cardholder’s identity at the time of purchase, through the likes of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. A transaction using Verified by Visa or SecureCode will redirect cardholders to the website of their card-issuing bank. The cardholder may then be requested by their bank to enter a password to be authenticated.
- When will my credit card be billed – After placing your order and credit card accepted for payment.
- Can payment be made upon delivery or collection – All payments must be made online prior to orders being shipped from the warehouse.
- Can I make payment on COD – No COD on all items purchased.
- Can gift vouchers be used on any items – No, gift vouchers can only be used with selected items.
- When can I cancel an order – Orders can be cancelled prior to delivery taking place. Please refer to our terms and conditions
- Who do I contact to cancel an order – All cancellations requests are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with order reference in the subject of the email.
- What delivery option are available – We provide 2 delivery options available collection or courier.
- How long does it take for an item to be delivered – Refer to our product description for each item as each item the delivery times will vary .
- How will I know when to collect my order? When your order is ready for collection, we will send you an email to let you know. Collection orders cannot be picked up before this email has been sent. Will provide our address for collection.
- Can I ship products internationally – We currently ship only within South African borders. We are always working to expand our reach so keep checking in with us for more information or signup to our Newsletter.
- Can you ship my order in different boxes for multiple items? Yes, and dependending on what is ordered delivery times vary for each item.
- What happens if items are damaged/missing upon delivery – You would need to contact us no later than 24 hours after delivery at email@example.com
- Can a 3rd party sign for a package – Yes, if our couriers have been notified prior to delivery taking place. Please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to dispatch if you wish to have someone receive the package on your behalf.
- Can I track my order online – Unfortunately at the moment we do not have the facility to track orders online.
- How much does it cost for delivery – Delivery is calculated upon checkout once you have provided your delivery details.Orders above R250 delivery will be free.
Exchange and Returns
- What items can I return – Please view our returns policy.
- How do I return the items – Contact us at email@example.com and notify us on the return you wish to initiate, we will then arrange for our courier to come through and collect the items.
- Does it have to be in original packaging – All return items must be in its original packaging for the return to be executed.
- How long does it take to process a return – All returns reach our offices between 5- 10 working days depending on where the collection took place. Once we have received the item we will then inspect the items and thereafter process your return.
- What options do I have for returns – All items returned can be either exchanged, account credited or fully refunded on the total amount paid. Full refunds are made based on the method of payment used when the original purchase was made.
- Returning Faulty items what warranty do I get with the items – All items purchased come with manufacturer warranty.