1/4 cup egg beaters
2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-4 mashed bananas
4 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup ground up flaxseed
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
6 cups old fashioned oatmeal
2 3/4 cups milk
2 scoops of Body Fortress – Super Advanced Whey Protein
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, salt, baking powder, flaxseed, protein powder and cinnamon – mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally pour in milk and combine.
- Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.