- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, crushed
- 500 g topside mince
- 2 tbsp KOO Tomato Paste
- 1 can KOO Chakalakka with Butternut
- ½ can KOO Red Kidney Beans, drained and washed
- ½ can KOO Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 150 ml beef stock liquid
- 2 tbsp Mrs Balls Chutney, original or hot
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper
Medium pot, sharp knife, wooden spoon
- In a large pot heat oil then sauté onion, garlic, chilli and ginger until soft.
- Add the mince and brown, then stir in the remaining ingredients(except for fresh herbs), bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes uncovered until mince is cooked and sauce reduced.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir in chopped coriander and parsley.